When most people think of cannabis, the image that comes to mind is one of staring at the TV whilst noshing junk food. But as many people are starting to realize, that’s not what cannabis is all about. Sure, it can do that – and sometimes that’s wanted! – but cannabis can do a whole lot more when you use it with some intention. (And in this case, our intention is to party.) We’ll delve into this topic and get you informed on the best social strains.
Cannabis Can Totally Party
Cannabis often winds up with the user becoming one with the couch because they’ve had too much of it. Try stopping at just a puff or two next time. It’s probable that you’ll have a very different experience than had you consumed more, especially if you have a low tolerance; but even if you’re a long-time smoker who feels they don’t normally benefit from cannabis in social situations.
For socializing, you’re looking to feel lifted and upbeat, so stop before you get to intensely reflective and very hungry. When the smoking circle comes back around, there’s no shame in saying, “No thanks, I’m juuust right.”
Also, be aware of how it interacts with alcohol as it’s not a good combination for some and is a common staple of party-going. You might discover that you actually prefer using cannabis while socializing over alcohol – but don’t enjoy the experience when they’re paired. If this is the case, good for you.
Social Strains for Your Next Party
Socializing is not a particularly simple thing, and neither is cannabis. People who are naturally go-go-go might find that a strong sativa makes them want to jump out of their skin, while someone who needs some motivation to get out and socialize might benefit in that respect. With that in mind, we’ve collected the top social strains to bring to your next shindig:
- AC/DC: If you’re a CBD lover, try this strain to mix it with a bit of THC and other cannabinoids to cash in on the “entourage effect” – meaning they work stronger and better as a team.
- Cabbage Patch: If you’re looking to feel upbeat and chatty, this is your sativa-dominant hybrid. Loosen inhibitions and enjoy the earthy and fruity taste.
- Purple Chemdawg: This indica is a popular strain and is known for invigorating the mind but chilling out the body.
- Tangie: This sativa promises a euphoric yet relaxed high and has a – you guessed it – sweet citrusy scent.
- Super Lemon Haze: This energetic sativa is one of those aforementioned “go-go-go” strains, so avoid it if you’re already high-strung but dive in if you need a boost.
- Blue Dream: Enjoy the jubilant relaxation of this popular hybrid, also adored for its sweet blueberry taste.
In the End, “Do You”
When it comes to socializing and cannabis, as with so much in life – the key is to find out what works for you. Discovering that it gives you an adventurous lift could make parties a more attractive option, and who doesn’t love good smoking circle? So pass the peace pipe and party on, friends.
Wanna know where to get the best social strains? Find your nearest Have a Heart below!