Does the holiday season stress you out a little? Us too. At Have a Heart marijuana shop in Bothell, our secret for surviving the holidays is to keep a great mix of the best pot edibles on hand at all times. When you need a low-key way to keep a steady high around your crazy relatives, it’s edibles to the rescue! With cannabis edibles, you and your fun uncle don’t have to hide in the shed or run to the store just for an excuse to get high.
Stock your holiday survival stash with these essential marijuana edibles.
Fix yourself a steaming mug of tasty tea with a bit of honey and sip the stress away.
- High Tea Black Tea – 10mg – Evergreen Herbal, $8/single
- CBD Green Tea Peppermint Mints – 100mg – Green Labs, $45/single
- High Tea Chai Tea – 10mg – Evergreen Herbal, $8/single
Available in sprays or droppers, just put a bit in your mouth and wait for it.
- Sativa Spray Tincture – 100mg – Ethos Extracts, $30/single
- Orange Tincture – 100mg – Winterlife, $20/single
- Cinnamon Tincture – 100mg – Fairwinds Manufacturing, $35/single
- 2:1 Water Tincture – 300mg – Ethos Extracts, $55/single
- CBD 1:1 The CPC Tincture – 200mg – Absolute Oils, $50/single
- Citrus 5:1 Tincture – 200mg – Fairwinds Manufacturing, $42/single
From baked goods to candies, these travel well over the river and thru the woods.
- Magic Kitchen Apple Pebbles – 10mg – Northwest Cannabis Solutions, $5/single
- Hot Sugar Banana Panda Chew – 10mg – Phat Panda, $5/single
- Caramel Espresso Brownie Bites – 20mg – Zoots, $10/single
- Goodship Chocolate Chip Cookie – 10mg – Royale Leisure Industries, $7/single
- Swift Chocolate Covered Almonds – 100mg – Green Labs, $35/single
- Cookies & Cream Bar – 20mg – HONU, $9/single
Have a Heart’s large selection of amazing — and tasty — edibles can help enhance your Thanksgiving feast. Talk to our enthusiastic budtenders for some strain recommendations that will work well for you or will pair well with your menu.